Smtp delivery status filter - not working

Smtp delivery status filter - not working

ruprechtsberger
Hi,

I tried to adopt smtp dsn like dokumented here:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#default_delivery_status_filter

Since the example is exactly what I want (so my users get Non delivery
notifications for domains where we refuse to send without transport
encryption but won't offer it earlier) I just c&p'd.

However - it does not seem to do anything. Any mail sent to such a
destination still gets a 4.. status.

Any help debugging whats going on would be appreciated.

/r

--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir sind für die Menschen da.

Re: Smtp delivery status filter - not working

Wietse Venema
Rainer Ruprechtsberger:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to adopt smtp dsn like dokumented here:
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#default_delivery_status_filter
>
> Since the example is exactly what I want (so my users get Non delivery
> notifications for domains where we refuse to send without transport
> encryption but won't offer it earlier) I just c&p'd.
>
> However - it does not seem to do anything. Any mail sent to such a
> destination still gets a 4.. status.
>
> Any help debugging whats going on would be appreciated.

Thank you for using Postfix.

        Wietse