Specific recipient restrictions

CP

Specific recipient restrictions

CP
Hi list,

I have a few users which use a metered mobile connection and I need them to
have restriction in monthly volume used and in each msg size different  than my normal
recipients. eg Normal users can send or receive up to 10MB message but for them I need
to have a much lower restriction. Is it possible to achieve this through some add on ?

I would appreciate any direction to look at.

thanks in advance

George

Re: Specific recipient restrictions

Christos Chatzaras