Split Mail gateways

Esquivel, Vince
I currently have a postfix server running a spam engine as our external email gateway for all of our incoming mail.  We want to test out another spam engine side by side but we only want to use certain users.  So what I want to accomplish is out of say 100 users, I want 80 users to continue being routed to postfixA and I want 20 specific users being routed to postfixB.

Is this possible or anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks
Vince

Re: Split Mail gateways

mouss-2
Esquivel, Vince wrote:
> I currently have a postfix server running a spam engine as our external
> email gateway for all of our incoming mail.  We want to test out another
> spam engine side by side but we only want to use certain users.  So what
> I want to accomplish is out of say 100 users, I want 80 users to
> continue being routed to postfixA and I want 20 specific users being
> routed to postfixB.
>
> Is this possible or anyone have any advice on this?

use virtual_alias_maps. but by default, you'll lose the client IP and
you'll be after queue (no more reject).