Stats recommendations?

PGNet Dev
I'm aware of the list of stats tools

   http://www.postfix.org/addon.html

Looking for experience/recommendations from users here.

grep's served me well enough for just a few servers.

As I switch to all/only Postfix at multiple locations, something easily
automated/deployed is of interest.
DIY is doable; I'd prefer a product/project that's still actively
maintained.

I'm looking for as lightweight as possible.

I'm OK with just scheduled text/emailed reports; usual prefer them to
visual displays, whether static or dynamic/realtime, anyway.

What are folks here using & happy with?