Quantcast

Supported versions

@lbutlr
I used to have a bookmark for a page that showed the currently supported versions of Postfix and (I think) when support ended for previous versions). I seem mohave lost the bookmark and I can’t fin the page on postfix.org which makes me think it isn’t there.

I can get the information by going to <http://www.postfix.org/announcements.html> and looking in specific announcements to see what (if any versions) were obsoleted.

Just as an example, I was trying to find when 2.6 support ended, and after going through he major releases I found it in the 2.10 release announcements. But what I remember seeing was a page that listed release dates and EOL dates.

Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.

Re: Supported versions

Wietse Venema
@lbutlr:
> I used to have a bookmark for a page that showed the currently supported
> versions of Postfix and (I think) when support ended for previous
> versions). I seem mohave lost the bookmark and I can't fin the
> page on postfix.org which makes me think it isn't there.

Go to http://www.postfix.org/downloads, pick any mirror site.
It's on the first page.

Re: Supported versions

@lbutlr

http://www.postfix.org/downloads.html

> pick any mirror site. It's on the first page.

Thank you, that is the step I was missing. I knew it was there somewhere!

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.