Temporary lookup failure

Ethariel
Hello,

I'm running a postfix with virutal domain using ldap. All is working fine when sending email to existing users.
But I've got a lot of spammers trying to send email to non-existing users ([hidden email], [hidden email], etc.)
.
Each time it's generating a message to postmaster from the mail server with the 'temporary lookup failure'.

How can I prevent postfix to send this error ? It is now about 2 emails/seconds...

Is there any 'reject' options that I've misconfigurated ?

Here the postconf for 'reject' :

# postconf | grep reject
access_map_reject_code = 554
invalid_hostname_reject_code = 501
maps_rbl_reject_code = 554
message_reject_characters =
multi_recipient_bounce_reject_code = 550
non_fqdn_reject_code = 504
plaintext_reject_code = 450
reject_code = 554
relay_domains_reject_code = 554
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = no
unknown_address_reject_code = 450
unknown_client_reject_code = 450
unknown_hostname_reject_code = 450
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450
unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 550
unverified_recipient_reject_code = 450
unverified_sender_reject_code = 450

Thks & Rgds,
Ethariel

Re: Temporary lookup failure

Ethariel
Hello,

Ok, I'm searching for about 10 hours, I'm sending this question to the list, and of course 15 minutes laters I find the typo in my conf...

virtual_mailbox_maps was set to a bad value...

Sorry :)

BRgds,
Ethariel