Test E-Mail

Maurizio Caloro-2

I think this email will never arivve

I have send in the past so meny Question but no are displayed.

Possible i’am banned?

Re: Test E-Mail

Noel Jones-2
On 3/5/2018 3:45 PM, Maurizio Caloro wrote:

> I think this email will never arivve
>

> I have send in the past so meny Question but no are displayed.
>

> Possible i’am banned?

Yes, it works.  Be aware some mail systems suppress showing your own
posts to mailing lists. Gmail and others do this as part of their
duplicate suppression.

Re: Test E-Mail

Benny Pedersen-2
Maurizio Caloro skrev den 2018-03-05 22:45:
> I think this email will never arivve
>
> I have send in the past so meny Question but no are displayed.
>
> Possible i'am banned?

why is you dkim sign 3 times on same mail ?

and dmarc failed