Thank you Wietse, supporters and contributors for Postfix

Thank you Wietse, supporters and contributors for Postfix

Stefan Bauer-2
We just noticed once again, that postfix is so well designed in a way, that often we did not even think of "corner cases" that are already handled by default in a way, that is in most cases exactly how is should be setup.

Just picking a random setup - relaying mails to external relayhosts by sender domain but having the option to define individual transport ways. This is awesome to give the user/administrator a way to do a very fine grained mail routing.

We're a "small" postfix uers (< 100.000 mails / month) but are very happy with postfix.

Thank you.

Stefan

Re: Thank you Wietse, supporters and contributors for Postfix

Wietse Venema
Stefan Bauer:

> We just noticed once again, that postfix is so well designed in a way, that
> often we did not even think of "corner cases" that are already handled by
> default in a way, that is in most cases exactly how is should be setup.
>
> Just picking a random setup - relaying mails to external relayhosts by
> sender domain but having the option to define individual transport ways.
> This is awesome to give the user/administrator a way to do a very fine
> grained mail routing.
>
> We're a "small" postfix uers (< 100.000 mails / month) but are very happy
> with postfix.
>
> Thank you.

And thank you for using Postfix.

        Wietse