Transport_map error

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Transport_map error

Pierre Couderc
I get this error :

xxx: warning: connect to transport private/yahoo.fr,relay: No such file
or directory
xxx: postfix/error[4631]: 07AEA18DDD: to=<[hidden email]>,
relay=none, delay=0.83, delays=0.65/0.01/0/0.16, dsn=4.3.0,
status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)

with :

postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]

I do not understand the error, and partiucularly the "private"...

Thanks for help


PC



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Luca Fornasari
On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:50 AM Pierre Couderc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
> yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]

In the SQL table substitute relay with smtp ...
Luca
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Pierre Couderc

On 10/30/20 9:53 AM, Luca Fornasari wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:50 AM Pierre Couderc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
>> yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]
> In the SQL table substitute relay with smtp ...
> Luca
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Viktor Dukhovni
In reply to this post by Luca Fornasari
On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 09:53:59AM +0100, Luca Fornasari wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:50 AM Pierre Couderc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
> > yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]
>
> In the SQL table substitute relay with smtp ...

NO.  The "relay" part is not ideal, but largely harmless.
The real problem is that the lookup returns:

    yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]

instead of the correct:

    relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]

There is no "yahoo.fr,relay" transport in master.cf.  The problem is
with the query format or data in the Postgres transport table.

--
    Viktor.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Pierre Couderc
In reply to this post by Luca Fornasari

On 10/30/20 9:53 AM, Luca Fornasari wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:50 AM Pierre Couderc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
>> yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]
> In the SQL table substitute relay with smtp ...
> Luca

Thnk you, I have tried that with the nearly same result :

warning: connect to transport private/yahoo.fr,smtp: No such file or
directory

...
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Bastian Blank-3
In reply to this post by Pierre Couderc
Hi Piette

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 09:50:12AM +0100, Pierre Couderc wrote:
> postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
> yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]
> I do not understand the error, and partiucularly the "private"...

You asked Postfix to use the transport "yahoo.fr,relay", not "relay".
You have to make sure your map only returns what the rest of the system
expects.  I assume you return two columns, domain and transport, which
are concatenated.

Bastian

--
There is an order of things in this universe.
                -- Apollo, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transport_map error

Pierre Couderc
In reply to this post by Pierre Couderc

On 10/30/20 9:50 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:

> I get this error :
>
> xxx: warning: connect to transport private/yahoo.fr,relay: No such
> file or directory
> xxx: postfix/error[4631]: 07AEA18DDD: to=<[hidden email]>,
> relay=none, delay=0.83, delays=0.65/0.01/0/0.16, dsn=4.3.0,
> status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)
>
> with :
>
> postmap -q "yahoo.fr" pgsql:/etc/postfix/sql/transport_map.cf
> yahoo.fr,relay:[mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net]
>
> I do not understand the error, and partiucularly the "private"...
>
> Thanks for help
>
>
> PC
>
Thaky you all for your (good) answers !!

Yes, it was a mistake in my sql. Now all is fine !

PC