Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

Maurizio Caloro-2

Hello

 

Please now i troubleshooting 2 days about my problem with ClamSmtp

and "Postfix" after write ClamAV_Mailinglist the people there are not

helping and im standing still. The possible help solutions are outdated.

 

- Debian   - 8.11, 3.16.56-1+deb8u1

- ClamAV   - 0.100.0+dfsg-0+deb8u1

- ClamSmtp - 1.10-13

- Postfix  - 2.11.3-1+deb8u2

 

So please i know that here are in Postfix Group, kindly will asking if

other member use this combination with Postfix and Clamsmtp.

 

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> +++ Started at Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Received 3 file descriptor(s) from systemd.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> clamd daemon 0.100.0 (OS: linux-gnu, ARCH:

x86_64, CPU: x86_64)

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Running as user clamav (UID 117, GID 123)

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Log file size limited to 4294967295 bytes.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Reading databases from /var/lib/clamav

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Not loading PUA signatures.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Bytecode: Security mode set to "TrustSigned".

Sun Jul  8 22:42:38 2018 -> Loaded 6567119 signatures.

-->>>  Sun Jul  8 22:42:40 2018 -> ERROR: TCP: Received more than two file descriptors from systemd.

 

clamsmtp are integrated to master.cf and main.cf  "content_filter = scan:[127.0.0.1]:10025"

if you send any Mail this error will appair in Claim.log file.

 

-->>>  Sun Jul  8 22:42:40 2018 -> ERROR: TCP: Received more than two file descriptors from systemd.

 

and the Mail never will be delivered

the ports from ClamAV are all open and ready to Answer.

 

 

cat /etc/clamsmtpd.conf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#                        SAMPLE CLAMSMTPD CONFIG FILE

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OutAddress: 10026

Listen: 127.0.0.1:10025

ClamAddress: /run/clamav/clamd.ctl

Header: X-AV-Checked: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

TempDirectory: /var/spool/clamsmtp

PidFile: /run/clamsmtp/clamsmtpd.pid

User: clamav

 

 

cat /etc/postfix/main.cf

content_filter = scan:[127.0.0.1]:10025

receive_override_options = no_address_mappings

 

cat /etc/postfix/master.cf

# ClamSmtp filter (used by content_filter)

scan unix    -       -       n       -       16      smtp

                -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes

# -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200

               # -o disable_dns_lookups=yes

127.0.0.1:10026      inet    n       -       n       -       16      smtpd

        -o content_filter=

        -o local_recipient_maps=

        -o relay_recipient_maps=

        -o smtpd_restriction_classes=

        -o smtpd_client_restrictions=

        -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=

        -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=

        -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject

        -o mynetworks_style=host

-o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

Dominic Raferd


On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 10:10, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

 

Please now i troubleshooting 2 days about my problem with ClamSmtp

and "Postfix" after write ClamAV_Mailinglist the people there are not

helping and im standing still. The possible help solutions are outdated.

 

- Debian   - 8.11, 3.16.56-1+deb8u1

- ClamAV   - 0.100.0+dfsg-0+deb8u1

- ClamSmtp - 1.10-13

- Postfix  - 2.11.3-1+deb8u2

 

So please i know that here are in Postfix Group, kindly will asking if

other member use this combination with Postfix and Clamsmtp.

 

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> +++ Started at Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Received 3 file descriptor(s) from systemd.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> clamd daemon 0.100.0 (OS: linux-gnu, ARCH:

x86_64, CPU: x86_64)

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Running as user clamav (UID 117, GID 123)

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Log file size limited to 4294967295 bytes.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Reading databases from /var/lib/clamav

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Not loading PUA signatures.

Sun Jul  8 22:42:25 2018 -> Bytecode: Security mode set to "TrustSigned".

Sun Jul  8 22:42:38 2018 -> Loaded 6567119 signatures.

-->>>  Sun Jul  8 22:42:40 2018 -> ERROR: TCP: Received more than two file descriptors from systemd.


If you didn't already see it, the answers here might help: https://serverfault.com/questions/798587/debian-8-cant-get-clamav-to-listen-on-tcp-3310​. Answer 2 references the same error message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AW: Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

Maurizio Caloro-2

>>If you didn't already see it, the answers here might help:

>>https://serverfault.com/questions/798587/debian-8-cant-get-clamav-to-listen-on-tcp- 3310​. Answer 2 references the same error message.

 

Yes i have already check this, but without Success, and the error message are other that I mentioned.

And this message are now 1 Year, 10 Months old.

 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AW: Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

Maurizio Caloro-2

 

>>>If you didn't already see it, the answers here might help:

>>>https://serverfault.com/questions/798587/debian-8-cant-get-clamav-to-listen-on-tcp- 3310​. Answer 2 references the same error message.

 

>Yes i have already check this, but without Success, and the error message are other that I mentioned.

>And this message are now 1 Year, 10 Months old.

 

Now its running like a charm!

 

apt-get remove clamav |              dpkg --purge

apt-get remove clamav-base |  dpkg --purge

apt-get remove clamav-daemon |           dpkg --purge

apt-get remove clamav-freshclam |        dpkg --purge

apt-get remove libclamav7 |      dpkg --purge

 

apt-get install clamav clamav-base clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam libclamav7

 

I think the option Purge was magic 😊

 

Confiugre, Finish, Thanks and sorry for out of topic discussion!!

 

 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Trouble Postfix ClamSMTP - Help

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
>>>>If you didn't already see it, the answers here might help:
>
>>>>https://serverfault.com/questions/798587/debian-8-cant-get-clamav-to-listen-on-tcp- 3310 <https://serverfault.com/questions/798587/debian-8-cant-get-clamav-to-listen-on-tcp-%203310> ​. Answer 2 references the same error message.

>>Yes i have already check this, but without Success, and the error message are other that I mentioned.
>
>>And this message are now 1 Year, 10 Months old.

On 09.07.18 17:48, [hidden email] wrote:
>Now its running like a charm!
>
>apt-get remove clamav |              dpkg --purge
>apt-get remove clamav-base |  dpkg --purge
>apt-get remove clamav-daemon |           dpkg --purge
>apt-get remove clamav-freshclam |        dpkg --purge
>apt-get remove libclamav7 |      dpkg --purge

who advised you to do this? it should be either

apt-get purge clamav
 or
dpkg --purge clamav

(or maybe apt-get remove --purge clamav).

you can run all in one, exactly as in the article above mentions (response
from Larry R.Irwin):

apt-get purge clamav clamav-base clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam clamav-milter clamdscan clamassassin

you don't need to run multiple commands and you definitely don't need to
pipe output of apt-get to dpkg.

>apt-get install clamav clamav-base clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam libclamav7
>
>I think the option Purge was magic 😊

the purge option removes configuration files, which the remove option does
not (it's used for upgrading, where you remove old version, install new
version and possibly re-use or upgrade config files).

That means, one of your configuration files was broken and caused troubles.
finding out which one was that could help us to prevent from further
problems.

(maybe keeping the config backups and comparing them).

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [hidden email] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to this address.
Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu.
It's now safe to throw off your computer.