Using postfix to forward mail + spamd send to Trash/

Using postfix to forward mail + spamd send to Trash/

David Woodfall
Hi

I have postfix setup to forward mail to 3 addresses. I also have spamd
working with it so mail gets marked *spam*. I have checked that it
works.

The question is, how do I get it to move spam to a folder rather than
just marking it as spam and still forwarding it?

I know if it's going to a local mailbox I can use procmail for this,
but what about mail that gets forwards?

I've only found info on the web about local procmail use.

Thanks

Re: Using postfix to forward mail + spamd send to Trash/

David Woodfall
>Hi
>
>I have postfix setup to forward mail to 3 addresses. I also have spamd
>working with it so mail gets marked *spam*. I have checked that it
>works.
>
>The question is, how do I get it to move spam to a folder rather than
>just marking it as spam and still forwarding it?
>
>I know if it's going to a local mailbox I can use procmail for this,
>but what about mail that gets forwards?
>
>I've only found info on the web about local procmail use.
>
>Thanks

Well, I did it by taking the forwards out of postfix and used procmail
to do it.