Using postfix with 2FA on Office 365

Ranjan Maitra
Hi,

I am able to write a python script to access Office365's REST API with 2FA integrated with OKTA (with access tokens, etc). Is it possible to use postfix to use this for me? I have been lost on this for a while, but recent developments on mutt's gitlab seems to make it possible so I thought that I would ask here: https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/-/blob/master/contrib/mutt_oauth2.py.README

Otherwise, I think that I will start using mutt since I have to have this work to not get my e-mail sending get blocked.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

Re: Using postfix with 2FA on Office 365

Wietse Venema
Ranjan Maitra:

> Hi,
>
> I am able to write a python script to access Office365's REST API
> with 2FA integrated with OKTA (with access tokens, etc). Is it
> possible to use postfix to use this for me? I have been lost on
> this for a while, but recent developments on mutt's gitlab seems
> to make it possible so I thought that I would ask here:
> https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/-/blob/master/contrib/mutt_oauth2.py.README
>
> Otherwise, I think that I will start using mutt since I have to
> have this work to not get my e-mail sending get blocked.
>
> Many thanks and best wishes,

Perhaps this helps:
http://mmogilvi.users.sourceforge.net/software/oauthbearer.html

        Wietse