Virtual Domain Restrictions

soscpd

Hello List

My first time here so, please, point me any mistakes.

I need some special setup for my postfix server (running postfix-2.6.5 + mysql
on x86_64 kernel 2.6.31) with 11 virtual domains.

I have several users that does not need to send email offsite, so I've managed
to create accounts in another domain (and created a new virtual on postfix).
That far, all is set and working. The problem is that users are using the new
accounts to send mail off-site. I'm trying to figure how to block that
communication, so far testing smtpd_recipient_restrictions using a hash, with
not even a bit of success.

Last attempt, directly from postfix docs:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
     check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders

smtpd_restriction_classes = local_only
     local_only = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains, reject

/etc/postfix/restricted_senders:
     internal.domain.1    local_only
     internal.domain.n    local_only

/etc/postfix/local_domains:
allowed.domain.1 OK
allowed.domain.n OK

My setup need to allow all users from domains listed in restricted_senders to
send and receive mail from other list of domains (local_domains).

If someone can point me any directions...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rafael

Re: Virtual Domain Restrictions

Noel Jones-2
On 10/26/2011 2:56 AM, Pa - Soscpd wrote:

> Hello List
>

> My first time here so, please, point me any mistakes.
>
> I need some special setup for my postfix server (running
> postfix-2.6.5 + mysql on x86_64 kernel 2.6.31) with 11 virtual domains.
>

> I have several users that does not need to send email offsite, so
> I've managed to create accounts in another domain (and created a new
> virtual on postfix). That far, all is set and working. The problem
> is that users are using the new accounts to send mail off-site. I'm
> trying to figure how to block that communication, so far testing
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions using a hash, with not even a bit of
> success.
>
> Last attempt, directly from postfix docs:
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>     check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders
>

> smtpd_restriction_classes = local_only
>     local_only = check_recipient_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains, reject
>
> /etc/postfix/restricted_senders:
>     internal.domain.1    local_only
>     internal.domain.n    local_only
>
> /etc/postfix/local_domains:
> allowed.domain.1 OK
> allowed.domain.n OK
>

> My setup need to allow all users from domains listed in
> restricted_senders to send and receive mail from other list of
> domains (local_domains).
>
> If someone can point me any directions...

Note that smtpd_*_restrictions are not used for mail submitted via
the sendmail(1) command.

Em 26/10/2011 09:23, Noel Jones escreveu:

> On 10/26/2011 2:56 AM, Pa - Soscpd wrote:
>>
>> Hello List
>>

>> My first time here so, please, point me any mistakes.
>>
>> I need some special setup for my postfix server (running
>> postfix-2.6.5 + mysql on x86_64 kernel 2.6.31) with 11 virtual domains.
>>

>> I have several users that does not need to send email offsite, so
>> I've managed to create accounts in another domain (and created a new
>> virtual on postfix). That far, all is set and working. The problem
>> is that users are using the new accounts to send mail off-site. I'm
>> trying to figure how to block that communication, so far testing
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions using a hash, with not even a bit of
>> success.
>>
>> Last attempt, directly from postfix docs:
>>
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>>      check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders
>>

>> smtpd_restriction_classes = local_only
>>      local_only = check_recipient_access
>> hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains, reject
>>
>> /etc/postfix/restricted_senders:
>>      internal.domain.1    local_only
>>      internal.domain.n    local_only
>>
>> /etc/postfix/local_domains:
>> allowed.domain.1 OK
>> allowed.domain.n OK
>>

>> My setup need to allow all users from domains listed in
>> restricted_senders to send and receive mail from other list of
>> domains (local_domains).
>>
>> If someone can point me any directions...
>
> Note that smtpd_*_restrictions are not used for mail submitted via
> the sendmail(1) command.
>

>    -- Noel Jones

Hi Noel

I'm testing with roundcube using IMAP, so I guess that's not the issue (and the
incomming mail restriction rule also does not work). I think no restriction at
all is matching.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards
Rafael