Quantcast

Warning during creation hash-db

Schwalbe, Oliver
Hi,

i have many entries in my header_checks and body_checks ascii file.
for a better performance i will switch to a hash-database.
during the creation of hash-db-file with the statement 'postmap header_checks' occur the following error

postmap: warning: header_checks.db
duplicate entry: "/^subject:"
postmap: warning: header_checks, line<linenumber>: record is in key: value "format; is this a alias file?

this error was created for each line starts with /^subject:
the problem is, the most of my lines start with "/^subject:

maybe it is a problem of index-creation (unique entry).
How can i solve the problem or can i ignore the warning?

Thanks and regards

Oliver Schwalbe

Re: Warning during creation hash-db

mouss-2
Schwalbe, Oliver wrote:
> Hi,
>

> i have many entries in my header_checks and body_checks ascii file.
> for a better performance i will switch to a hash-database.

don't.

> during the creation of hash-db-file with the statement 'postmap header_checks' occur the following error
>
> postmap: warning: header_checks.db
> duplicate entry: "/^subject:"
> postmap: warning: header_checks, line<linenumber>: record is in key: value "format; is this a alias file?
>
> this error was created for each line starts with /^subject:
> the problem is, the most of my lines start with "/^subject:
>

> maybe it is a problem of index-creation (unique entry).
> How can i solve the problem or can i ignore the warning?

switch back to pcre or regexp.

Re: Warning during creation hash-db

Schwalbe, Oliver:

> Hi,
>

> i have many entries in my header_checks and body_checks ascii file.
> for a better performance i will switch to a hash-database.
> during the creation of hash-db-file with the statement 'postmap header_checks' occur the following error
>
> postmap: warning: header_checks.db
> duplicate entry: "/^subject:"
> postmap: warning: header_checks, line<linenumber>: record is in key: value "format; is this a alias file?
>
> this error was created for each line starts with /^subject:
> the problem is, the most of my lines start with "/^subject:
>
> maybe it is a problem of index-creation (unique entry).
> How can i solve the problem or can i ignore the warning?

Regular expression and pcre files are NOT hash files, therefore
you must NOT "postmap regexpfile" or "postmap pcrefile" to create
an index.