Webmin and DKIM

Linda Pagillo
Good day everyone. Quick question and please forgive me if this is redundant. I have a Postfix server running on CentOS7 and I use Webmin to manage it. Is there a way for me to set up and configure DKIM using Webmin? I have been searching Google and the only thing I could find was something back from 2009 which says that it was not possible. Ten years later.. I'm hoping that it is. Can someone please let me know if this is possible and perhaps point me at the instructions? Thanks in advance.

Re: Webmin and DKIM

Robert Schetterer-2
Am 27.08.19 um 18:45 schrieb Linda Pagillo:
> Good day everyone. Quick question and please forgive me if this is
> redundant. I have a Postfix server running on CentOS7 and I use Webmin
> to manage it. Is there a way for me to set up and configure DKIM using
> Webmin? I have been searching Google and the only thing I could find was
> something back from 2009 which says that it was not possible. Ten years
> later.. I'm hoping that it is. Can someone please let me know if this is
> possible and perhaps point me at the instructions? Thanks in advance.

you can always execute your own bash scripts with webmin, i did this
time ago for a third party user to  edit virtual users of postfix in a
relay only server
so the answer is: yes you can use webmin to configure DKIM stuff
but not (to my knowledge) out of the box with a module etc ,but with
your own scripts

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München

Re: Webmin and DKIM

Eliza
Hi

on 2019/8/28 0:45, Linda Pagillo wrote:
> Good day everyone. Quick question and please forgive me if this is
> redundant. I have a Postfix server running on CentOS7 and I use Webmin
> to manage it. Is there a way for me to set up and configure DKIM using
> Webmin? I have been searching Google and the only thing I could find was
> something back from 2009 which says that it was not possible. Ten years
> later.. I'm hoping that it is. Can someone please let me know if this is
> possible and perhaps point me at the instructions? Thanks in advance.

If you are using ubuntu like system, it's quite easy to setup DKIM with
postfix. I have done it following the link:
https://easyengine.io/tutorials/mail/dkim-postfix-ubuntu/

regards.