What path should the mail take

David Jessen

Hello

I’ve recently started to use Postfix and have a few questions.

In my setup I have a requirement that needs to be fulfilled. I need to be able to make sure that certain mails (to a special domain) gets forwarded to another mailserver for delivery and not out on the Internet.

Is there any way I can do this?

I’m happy for any hints on how to do this.

David

Re: What path should the mail take

mouss-2
David Jessen wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've recently started to use Postfix and have a few questions.
> In my setup I have a requirement that needs to be fulfilled. I need to be able to make sure that certain mails (to a special domain) gets forwarded to another mailserver for delivery and not out on the Internet.
> Is there any way I can do this?

transport_maps.