Which LDAP schema contains objeclass ldapgroup

Which LDAP schema contains objeclass ldapgroup

luckydog xf
Hi,
  As listed http://ftp.uma.es/mirror/postfix/doc/LDAP_README.html and mentioned an objeclass
----
 objectclass: ldapgroup

-----

Which Schema contains this objectclass? It's pretty hard to google it, all are related with bais knowledge of LDAP if I use keyword 'objectclass ldapgroup' or some pages with postfix LDAP README.

Re: Which LDAP schema contains objeclass ldapgroup

Michael Ströder
On 4/12/19 5:11 AM, luckydog xf wrote:
>    As listed http://ftp.uma.es/mirror/postfix/doc/LDAP_README.html and
> mentioned an objeclass
> ----
>   objectclass: ldapgroup
> -----
>
> Which Schema contains this objectclass? It's pretty hard to google it,
> all are related with bais knowledge of LDAP if I use keyword
> 'objectclass ldapgroup' or some pages with postfix LDAP README.

You should rather read the object class 'ldapgroup' and its member
attribute types 'memberdn' and 'memberaddr' as place-holders and choose
appropriate schema descriptions available on your favourite LDAP server.

In general the LDAP map config in postfix is pretty flexible and the
LDAP_README contains all details to understand the config options.

FWIW:

For my Æ-DIR I've defined aeMailGroup with two member attributes
'member' and 'rfc822MailMember' enforced to be in sync by OpenLDAP
constraints:

https://www.ae-dir.com/docs.html#schema-oc-aeMailGroup

There are also a postfix example configs for this group schema for a
poor man's distribution list based on 'rfc822MailMember':

https://gitlab.com/ae-dir/client-examples/blob/master/postfix/ldap_list_aliases-nisMailAlias.cf

Ciao, Michael.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Which LDAP schema contains objeclass ldapgroup

luckydog xf
Probably the link is just a placeholder or an faked example.

It works pretty well.

Thanks.