Who can test Postfix BURL support?

Wietse Venema
I'm looking for someone who can test Postfix BURL support.

(With BURL a client can ask the SMTP server to include a message
that sits on an IMAP server; for example, to send a saved draft
message, or to forward an existing message, without having to
download it first and then upload it).

I looked over the RFCs and over the code that Apple donated in 2011,
where they tried to minimize changes to the SMTP protocol handler.
The code was not incorrect, just a little awkward, and it was a
limited implementation that supported only one chunk.

Adding BURL support should be much easier because it can reuse the
CHUNKING support that I added last August. With BURL, Postfix will
receive chunks of email from an IMAP server, and these chunks may
be combined with chunks received from the SMTP client. I can still
use Apple's code that talks to an IMAP server. That code looks fine.

Unfortunately I have no client that speaks BURL, which complicates
testing.

So if anyone has the means to test BURL plesse let me know and I'll
try to drop in BURL support in a week or so.

        Wietse