Writing pcre expressions.

Miguel Da Silva - Centro de Matemática-3
Dear users, I'm dealing with backscatter and trying to write some
expressions to use in body_checks.

I could not see how to write it down: "if the From header has a e-mail
of my network, then the Message-ID must possess a domain.com part"
(let's suppose domain.com is the local domain).

Any help?

Greetings.
--
Miguel Da Silva
Administrador Junior de Sistemas Unix
Facultad de Ciencias - http://www.fcien.edu.uy
Universidad de la República - http://www.rau.edu.uy

Re: Writing pcre expressions.

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Miguel Da Silva - Centro de Matemática <[hidden email]>:
> Dear users, I'm dealing with backscatter and trying to write some
> expressions to use in body_checks.
>
> I could not see how to write it down: "if the From header has a e-mail of
> my network, then the Message-ID must possess a domain.com part" (let's
> suppose domain.com is the local domain).

You can't. Use a content_filter

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155