add header with postscreen score

btb-2
is there a way to add a postscreen score/summary header to accepted messages?  the logs are great, but this could be helpful in reviewing messages and making improvements to the configuration.

Re: add header with postscreen score

David Mehler
Hi,

This is something I would also find useful.

Thanks.
Dave.

> is there a way to add a postscreen score/summary header to accepted
> messages?  the logs are great, but this could be helpful in reviewing
> messages and making improvements to the configuration.

Re: add header with postscreen score

[hidden email]:
> is there a way to add a postscreen score/summary header to accepted
> messages?  the logs are great, but this could be helpful in reviewing
> messages and making improvements to the configuration.

I think it would be wrong to add headers that report results for
tests that weren't done.

By design, postscreen avoids doing DNSBL or other tests for every
connection. Otherwise, postscreen could become a performance
bottleneck. It does a test only when its 'PASS' status has expired,
or when there is no 'PASS' status.

        Wietse