adding transport functionality causes a mail loop

adding transport functionality causes a mail loop

Steven Jones
Hi,

I have setup a mailman server using postfix works fine using relayhost

However I want to split traffic such that our internal email addresses go to office365 while the rest go to another postfix server for delivery out into the internet.

My problem is when I enable the transport functionality instead of the email to a list going to mailman ie the list it gets re-directed to the other postfix server, which sends it back and we get a mail loop.

Obviously, I am missing some config but I have no idea what.

regards

Steven

RE: adding transport functionality causes a mail loop

Koga Hayashi

Steven,

A bit more information about your postfix server configuration will be greatly appreciated.

postconf -n

If possible, let us see the log when loop occurs.

regards

Steven

Re: adding transport functionality causes a mail loop

Steven Jones
Hi,

I had missed something simple I guess,

lists.xxxx.xx.nz      local:

in the transport file

Once in mail gets delivered to mailman OK.

regards

Steven

Steven

Re: adding transport functionality causes a mail loop

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 25.11.20 02:48, Steven Jones wrote:
>I had missed something simple I guess,
>
>lists.xxxx.xx.nz      local:
>
>in the transport file
>
>Once in mail gets delivered to mailman OK.

sorry, not enough, at least for me. I don't understand what domain is that,
what mail you send to the list and what you send to 365.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]