always_bcc not working

Jack Raats

Always_bcc stopped working last week, but I cann't find what's wrong.
The maillog doesnot show anything

postconf -n gives:
(xxxx and yyyy are real domains)

delta# postconf -n
address_verify_sender = postmaster@xxxx
alias_database = $alias_maps
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
always_bcc = delta.jarasoft@yyyy
command_directory = /usr/local/sbin
config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/local/libexec/postfix
data_directory = /var/db/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = no
local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps unix:passwd.byname
mail_owner = postfix
mailbox_command = /usr/local/bin/procmail -a $EXTENSION
mailq_path = /usr/local/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
maximal_queue_lifetime = 7d
message_size_limit = 20480000
multi_recipient_bounce_reject_code = 550
mydestination = $mydomain
mydomain = xxxx
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8,
myorigin = $mydomain
newaliases_path = /usr/local/bin/newaliases
notify_classes = resource, software, delay
owner_request_special = no
parent_domain_matches_subdomains = smtpd_access_maps
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = no
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
recipient_delimiter = +
relay_domains = $mydestination,                 hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport
sample_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name ; De BN/DeStem | PZC mailserver
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,     reject_multi_recipient_bounce,  permit
smtpd_error_sleep_time = 2
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,       reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain,   reject_unknown_recipient_domain,        permit_mynetworks,        reject_unauth_destination,        check_recipient_access  hash:/postfix/recipient_checks,        check_helo_access       hash:/postfix/helo_checks,       check_sender_mx_access  cidr:/postfix/bogus_mx, reject_non_fqdn_hostname,        reject_invalid_hostname,       check_sender_access     hash:/postfix/sender_checks,          check_client_access     hash:/postfix/client_checks,        reject_rbl_client       zen.spamhaus.org,   check_policy_service  unix:private/spfpolicy, check_recipient_access  hash:/postfix/rx_access,        reject_unverified_sender,       permit
smtpd_restriction_classes = greylist_policy
strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes
transport_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport
unknown_address_reject_code = 550
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 550
unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 550
unverified_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_domains = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_maps
delta#

thanks for your time.

Jack

Re: always_bcc not working

Wietse Venema
Jack Raats:
> Always_bcc stopped working last week, but I cann't find what's wrong.
> The maillog doesnot show anything

What has changed?

Re: always_bcc not working

Jack Raats

Re: always_bcc not working

Victor Duchovni
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 07:19:44PM +0200, Jack Raats wrote:

> >>Always_bcc stopped working last week, but I cann't find what's wrong.
> >>The maillog doesnot show anything
> >
> >What has changed?
> >

> I'm running Freebsd 5.5 abd Clamav 0.93 stopped working. Today I saw the
> queue was full and nothing has been send to the bcc address, so I hashed out
> the clamav stuff in main.cf and master.cf. After postqueue -f the queue was
> send. Sending new mail arrived on the server but wasn't forwarded to the bcc
> address.

You have address rewriting disabled in front of the content filter, and
so when you disable the content filter you get no address rewriting.

Re: always_bcc not working SOLVED

Jack Raats