always_bcc problem

Xueron Nee
Hi,

I'm using `always_bcc` to backup all my messages to a monitor user, and it works fine.

My problems is: if a message was sent to more than one recipients, the message will
bcc to the monitor user several copies.

I just hope to backup every messages only once, is there any way to make it?

Thanks? :)

Re: always_bcc problem

Wietse Venema
Xueron Nee:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using `always_bcc` to backup all my messages to a monitor user, and it works fine.
>
> My problems is: if a message was sent to more than one recipients, the message will
> bcc to the monitor user several copies.
>
> I just hope to backup every messages only once, is there any way to make it?

Please see http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html and look for
receive_override_options.

        Wietse