antispam system powered by machine learning

antispam system powered by machine learning

Tessa Plum
Hello,

Would you please suggest the antispam system which is powered by machine
learning model/policy?

I am working on ML/DL research filed and would like to know this
industry system.

Thank you.

Tessa Plum
https://plum.ovh/

Re: antispam system powered by machine learning

P.V.Anthony
On 23/7/2020 5:12 pm, Tessa Plum wrote:

> Would you please suggest the antispam system which is powered by machine
> learning model/policy?
>
> I am working on ML/DL research filed and would like to know this
> industry system.

I am not sure if this fits the requirement. I use rspamd.com. Works
great for me.

They do have some bayes and fuzzy modules.

P.V.Anthony

Re: antispam system powered by machine learning

Gerald Galster
>> Would you please suggest the antispam system which is powered by machine learning model/policy?
>> I am working on ML/DL research filed and would like to know this industry system.
>
> I am not sure if this fits the requirement. I use rspamd.com. Works great for me.
>
> They do have some bayes and fuzzy modules.

and neural networks (libfann/libkann)

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/neural.html

Best regards
Gerald