anvil and ip exclusions

Jake Vickers-2
Is there a way to exclude an IP/range from anvil?  I have a mail server
where 95% of the users are on the same IP (not local to mail server) and
they're triggering anvil 10+ times a day for that IP address.
Or is there a different way to work around this?
Thanks.

Re: anvil and ip exclusions

Wietse Venema
Jake Vickers:
> Is there a way to exclude an IP/range from anvil?  I have a mail server
> where 95% of the users are on the same IP (not local to mail server) and
> they're triggering anvil 10+ times a day for that IP address.
> Or is there a different way to work around this?

See: http://www.postfix.org/TUNING_README.html#conn_limit

Re: anvil and ip exclusions

Jordi Espasa Clofent-5