anvil statsistics

Washing
Hi, there is any way, procedure or interface to ask anvil for the
statistics that it uses to gather?

thanks in advance!

Jorge Huerga
651 50 42 70

Re: anvil statsistics

Wietse Venema
Jorge Huerga:
> Hi, there is any way, procedure or interface to ask anvil for the
> statistics that it uses to gather?
>
> thanks in advance!

If it is not promised in the anvil manpage, then it is not supported.

Re: anvil statsistics

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 05.10.17 12:28, Jorge Huerga wrote:
>Hi, there is any way, procedure or interface to ask anvil for the
>statistics that it uses to gather?

it produces statistics for connection rate and connection count by default.

I have set:
smtpd_client_message_rate_limit=1000
smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit=1000

just to see statistics for message rate and recipient rate.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]