anyone getting live bounce messages?

David Mehler
Hello,

Is anyone getting bounce messages from live.com? I'm emailing a friend
and got confirmation that he is seeing the messages, but I'm getting a
bounce message that is ending up in spam. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: anyone getting live bounce messages?

Tessa Plum
MS's email systems always sucks. They even put the messages sent by MS
itself to the junk folder. Any new domain sending messages to
outlook/live is a nightmare.

Thanks.

David Mehler wrote:
> Is anyone getting bounce messages from live.com? I'm emailing a friend
> and got confirmation that he is seeing the messages, but I'm getting a
> bounce message that is ending up in spam. Any ideas?

Re: anyone getting live bounce messages?

David Mehler
Hello,

At first I thought the message wasn't going through at all, then my
friend wrote me back. He's definitely getting them, but each time I
send a message I get a bounce message showing up in junk mail.

Thanks.
Dave.

On Thu, Apr 02, 2020 at 10:42:32PM -0400, David Mehler wrote:

> Is anyone getting bounce messages from live.com? I'm emailing a friend
> and got confirmation that he is seeing the messages, but I'm getting a
> bounce message that is ending up in spam. Any ideas?

It is a mystery to me how you expect to help with such a skimpy problem
statement, or even what this has to do with Postfix.

Typically to diagnost delivery problems, where Postfix plays a plausible
role, you'd want to post:

    * Relevant logs from your server.
    * message/delivery-status machine-readable portion of bounce?
    * Trace (Received) headers of returned (attached) message?
    * Trace headers of message received by your friend?

But in this case it is far from clear that Postfix plays any role in
this, so likely this is not the right forum.