auto smtp_bind_address

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

auto smtp_bind_address

natan
Hello
I have such a solution:

1)One serwer to incomming
2)One server to outgoing

All Customers in their mail clients (outgoing) use adress: smtp.foobar.org

In main.cf I use  smtp_bind_address - for default IP send
and sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (for indiwydual IP)
works fine.

Is any change to "auto changing" IP in smtp_bind_address ?
I know this is a stupid question but I have some problem with throttling
with send e-mail to *.protection.outlook.com if I change IP in
smtp_bind_address (RBL, for example)

I think about sharing users and group addresses for sending mail - but
maybe is simpler solution ?
--

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: auto smtp_bind_address

natan
Hi
I thinking about rotate via iptables like

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 25 -o
eth0 -m statistic --mode nth --packet 1 --every 2 -j SNAT --to-source IP1
iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 25 -o
eth0 -m statistic --mode nth --packet 1 --every 2 -j SNAT --to-source IP2

I don't know how it will behave if someone has a dedicated IP for
sending mail

On 07.10.2020 12:10, natan wrote:

> Hello
> I have such a solution:
>
> 1)One serwer to incomming
> 2)One server to outgoing
>
> All Customers in their mail clients (outgoing) use adress: smtp.foobar.org
>
> In main.cf I use  smtp_bind_address - for default IP send
> and sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (for indiwydual IP)
> works fine.
>
> Is any change to "auto changing" IP in smtp_bind_address ?
> I know this is a stupid question but I have some problem with throttling
> with send e-mail to *.protection.outlook.com if I change IP in
> smtp_bind_address (RBL, for example)
>
> I think about sharing users and group addresses for sending mail - but
> maybe is simpler solution ?
> --
>

--

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: auto smtp_bind_address

natan
Hello
Another problem is "Hello"

Does anyone have a solution to this IP rotation problem?

On 07.10.2020 12:46, natan wrote:

> Hi
> I thinking about rotate via iptables like
>
> iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 25 -o
> eth0 -m statistic --mode nth --packet 1 --every 2 -j SNAT --to-source IP1
> iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 25 -o
> eth0 -m statistic --mode nth --packet 1 --every 2 -j SNAT --to-source IP2
>
> I don't know how it will behave if someone has a dedicated IP for
> sending mail
>
> On 07.10.2020 12:10, natan wrote:
>> Hello
>> I have such a solution:
>>
>> 1)One serwer to incomming
>> 2)One server to outgoing
>>
>> All Customers in their mail clients (outgoing) use adress: smtp.foobar.org
>>
>> In main.cf I use  smtp_bind_address - for default IP send
>> and sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (for indiwydual IP)
>> works fine.
>>
>> Is any change to "auto changing" IP in smtp_bind_address ?
>> I know this is a stupid question but I have some problem with throttling
>> with send e-mail to *.protection.outlook.com if I change IP in
>> smtp_bind_address (RBL, for example)
>>
>> I think about sharing users and group addresses for sending mail - but
>> maybe is simpler solution ?
>> --
>>
> --
>

--

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: auto smtp_bind_address

Wietse Venema
In reply to this post by natan
natan:

> Hello
> I have such a solution:
>
> 1)One serwer to incomming
> 2)One server to outgoing
>
> All Customers in their mail clients (outgoing) use adress: smtp.foobar.org
>
> In main.cf I use? smtp_bind_address - for default IP send
> and sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (for indiwydual IP)
> works fine.
>
> Is any change to "auto changing" IP in smtp_bind_address ?
> I know this is a stupid question but I have some problem with throttling
> with send e-mail to *.protection.outlook.com if I change IP in
> smtp_bind_address (RBL, for example)
>
> I think about sharing users and group addresses for sending mail - but
> maybe is simpler solution ?

There is no single Poatfix parameter that could accomplish this,
because this requires coordinated configuration for more than one
Postfix service (trivial-rewrite and the Postfix SMTP client).

/etc/postfix/main.cf
    sender_dependent_default_transport_maps =
        hash:/etc/postfix/sender_transport

/etc/postfix/sender_transport
    @one.example        smtp_one:
    @two.example        smtp_two:
    @three.example      smtp_two:
    ...

Note that domains 'two.example' and 'three.example' share the same
delivery transport.

Each delivery transport has its own smtp_bind_address and smtp_helo_name.
Each smtp_helo_name value needs a DNS A (or AAAA) record that
resolves to the corresponding smtp_bind_address value.

/etc/postfix/master.cf
    smtp_one .. .. .. .. .. .. smtp
        -o smtp_bind_address=address-for-one
        -o smtp_helo_name=helo-for-one
    smtp_two .. .. .. .. .. .. smtp
        -o smtp_bind_address=address-for-two
        -o smtp_helo_name=helo-for-two
    ...

Additionally, you may need to reduce process limits in master.cf,
or have {smtp_one,smtp_two,...}_destination_concurrency_limit
settings in main.cf.

        Wietse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: auto smtp_bind_address

natan
Hi
Wietse thanks for replay - now I have that solutions

sender_dependent_default_transport_maps =
    pcre:/etc/postfix/vipout.pcre,
1)    memcache:/etc/postfix/memcache_sender_dependent_cache.cf,
2)   memcache:/etc/postfix/memcache_sender_dependent_default_cache.cf

1) query to private IP for domains and group domains
query = SELECT IFNULL((SELECT transport_id FROM
postfix_domain_group_transports WHERE domain = '%d'), transport_id) as
transport_id FROM postfix_transports WHERE is_default = 1 AND host =
'smtp.defaultserver.pl'

2) query to default if not find in query up
query = select transport_id from postfix_transports where is_default = 1
and host = 'smtp.defaultserver.pl';

and default_destination_concurrency_limit = 20

On 07.10.2020 15:23, Wietse Venema wrote:

> natan:
>> Hello
>> I have such a solution:
>>
>> 1)One serwer to incomming
>> 2)One server to outgoing
>>
>> All Customers in their mail clients (outgoing) use adress: smtp.foobar.org
>>
>> In main.cf I use? smtp_bind_address - for default IP send
>> and sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (for indiwydual IP)
>> works fine.
>>
>> Is any change to "auto changing" IP in smtp_bind_address ?
>> I know this is a stupid question but I have some problem with throttling
>> with send e-mail to *.protection.outlook.com if I change IP in
>> smtp_bind_address (RBL, for example)
>>
>> I think about sharing users and group addresses for sending mail - but
>> maybe is simpler solution ?
> There is no single Poatfix parameter that could accomplish this,
> because this requires coordinated configuration for more than one
> Postfix service (trivial-rewrite and the Postfix SMTP client).
>
> /etc/postfix/main.cf
>     sender_dependent_default_transport_maps =
>         hash:/etc/postfix/sender_transport
>
> /etc/postfix/sender_transport
>     @one.example        smtp_one:
>     @two.example        smtp_two:
>     @three.example      smtp_two:
>     ...
>
> Note that domains 'two.example' and 'three.example' share the same
> delivery transport.
>
> Each delivery transport has its own smtp_bind_address and smtp_helo_name.
> Each smtp_helo_name value needs a DNS A (or AAAA) record that
> resolves to the corresponding smtp_bind_address value.
>
> /etc/postfix/master.cf
>     smtp_one .. .. .. .. .. .. smtp
>         -o smtp_bind_address=address-for-one
>         -o smtp_helo_name=helo-for-one
>     smtp_two .. .. .. .. .. .. smtp
>         -o smtp_bind_address=address-for-two
>         -o smtp_helo_name=helo-for-two
>     ...
>
> Additionally, you may need to reduce process limits in master.cf,
> or have {smtp_one,smtp_two,...}_destination_concurrency_limit
> settings in main.cf.
>
> Wietse

--