bind smtpd to UNIX socket

postfix-user
Hello everybody.
I want to start the another smtpd process, binded to a UNIX socket, and
configure this smtpd with maximally relaxed policies.
I added a line to master.cf:
lsmtp unix n y n - - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_security_level=none -o
mynetworks_style=host -o smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks
But when I try to send a mail, I get an error:
[root@vps3 ~]# socat UNIX:/var/spool/postfix/public/lsmtp -
220 vps3.xyz.com ESMTP Postfix
EHLO test
250-vps3.xyz.com
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 1000000000
250-ETRN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250 DSN
MAIL FROM:<[hidden email]>
250 2.1.0 Ok
RCPT TO:<[hidden email]>
454 4.7.1 <[hidden email]>: Relay access denied
quit
221 2.0.0 Bye
---
A question: how correctly to launch smtpd on the UNIX-socket so that it
was possible to send mails through trivial SMTP-session? I would prefer
to use the UNIX-socket. And anyway, the problem is in the policies
regulated by the smtpd_relay_restrictions parameter? What is there to
put the most relaxed permit_*?
Thank you.

Re: bind smtpd to UNIX socket

Wietse Venema
postfix-user:
> Hello everybody.
> I want to start the another smtpd process, binded to a UNIX socket, and
> configure this smtpd with maximally relaxed policies.
> I added a line to master.cf:
> lsmtp unix n y n - - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_security_level=none -o
> mynetworks_style=host -o smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks

I think this is not supported.

Try using type 'inet', bound to 127.0.0.1.

Re: bind smtpd to UNIX socket

postfix-user
 > I think this is not supported.
 > Try using type 'inet', bound to 127.0.0.1.
Thank you.
I was able to run smtpd on a UNIX socket. The problem was in the
policies smtpd_relay_restrictions and smtpd_recipient_restrictions,
which can not be set as "permit".