blacklist whitelist per domain

Furs

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to find a solution with postfix that permits
a whitelist and blacklist per domain.

Every domain has to have its own list.

I found header checks it's a possible solution.

but, there is another one? Can I use "sender/recipient" access
where I can put with "regexp" or "pcre"

if/domain1/
   domain2 OK
   domain3 REJECT
endif

where domain1 is a recipient domain and domain2 and domain3 are
a sender domains.

Thank you very much.

Mensaje enviado desde el WebMail de OPENWIRED.NET

Re: blacklist whitelist per domain

Robert Felber
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:52:52AM +0200, Furs wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I'm trying to find a solution with postfix that permits
> a whitelist and blacklist per domain.

You may want to use restriction classes[1] or, more sophisticated,
a policy server. You can write your own policy server[2] or install
an existing policy server, for example postfwd[3].

1) http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
2) http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html
3) http://www.postfwd.org/

    Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
    Munich, Germany

Re: blacklist whitelist per domain

Brian Evans - Postfix List
Furs wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I'm trying to find a solution with postfix that permits
> a whitelist and blacklist per domain.
>
> Every domain has to have its own list.
>
> I found header checks it's a possible solution.
>
> but, there is another one? Can I use "sender/recipient" access
> where I can put with "regexp" or "pcre"
>
> if/domain1/
>    domain2 OK
>    domain3 REJECT
> endif
>
> where domain1 is a recipient domain and domain2 and domain3 are
> a sender domains.

This will not work.  See Robert Felber's post for more options.

As documented, the if of a header check MUST be the same as the
comparison after.
The if is to a way to check the existence of a header. All actions in
the if block MUST include the same expression as the if and, optionally,
further checks on the same header.

Furs wrote:
> Hi everybody.
>
> I'm trying to find a solution with postfix that permits
> a whitelist and blacklist per domain.

whitelist/blacklist what? a client IP? a client domain? a helo? a sender
? ... etc.

> Every domain has to have its own list.

no. but a single list should do.

> I found header checks it's a possible solution.

to do what?

> but, there is another one? Can I use "sender/recipient" access
> where I can put with "regexp" or "pcre"
>
> if/domain1/
>    domain2 OK
>    domain3 REJECT
> endif

in the case where domain1, domain2 and domain3 are completely different
(i.e. the general case), the rule above matches NOTHING. bad example.

> where domain1 is a recipient domain and domain2 and domain3 are
> a sender domains.

What problem are you trying to solve? give real examples.