cannot load Certificate Authority data

Edward avanti
Halo list,
 Happy report full conversion away qmail near finish, only one problem remain we can see.

noki7 postfix/smtpd[8512]: cannot load Certificate Authority data: disabling TLS support

is this error because client not use TLS?
Is this error safe to ignore or does have problem reading local server certificate?

I enable for some time - smtpd_tls_loglevel = 3  but this show nothing out of ordinary

initializing the server-side TLS engine
open smtpd TLS cache btree:/var/lib/postfix/smtpd_tls_session_cache
tlsmgr_cache_run_event: start TLS smtpd session cache cleanup
cannot load Certificate Authority data: disabling TLS support
This is all it show.

main.cf TLS relevance -

smtp_tls_security_level = may
smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/ca.csr

smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/mail.key
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/mail.cert
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/ca.csr
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =

tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom

Thaks, (and hope this last postfix noobie question)