check_sender_access not working on local senders

check_sender_access not working on local senders

simonh
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: check_sender_access not working on local senders

Bill Cole-3
On 8 Feb 2020, at 17:25, simonh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to automate anti-spam flood on our Plesk servers, and my
> goal is
> to be able to REJECT mails from abused mailboxes or from non-captcha'd
> web
> forms.
>
> On the mailboxes, the directive check_sender_access works as expected,
> no
> problem here.
>
> Whenever I try to REJECT mails from root@localhost (sendmail -t
> <recipient>,
> for example), or from a web form that uses a local UNIX account, it
> does not
> work. Just goes straight out.
>
> Anybody knows how to do the trick?

Run 'man 5 postconf' and look for the section on the
'authorized_submit_users' directive.

--
Bill Cole
[hidden email] or [hidden email]