delay time between postfix send email on finding some code 4xx

delay time between postfix send email on finding some code 4xx

Francesc Peñalvez-2
I was looking in the postfix manual for the waiting parameter by which
an email is tried to send after receiving a 4xx code. I am interested in
adapting it correctly for the servers that use postgrey,but i dont find
it or i dont understand it

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: delay time between postfix send email on finding some code 4xx

ilyak
On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:58 PM Francesc Peñalvez <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was looking in the postfix manual for the waiting parameter by which
an email is tried to send after receiving a 4xx code. I am interested in

Hi.
I think you need to configure qmgr: http://www.postfix.org/qmgr.8.html
Look at "backoff" parameters.