domain-based lookup method

Андрей-21
I have the following configuration

main.cf:

biff = no
append_dot_mydomain = no
smtpd_tls_cert_file=/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file=/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls=yes
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtpd_scache
smtp_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtp_scache
myhostname = mail.1vp.ru
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = $myhostname
relayhost =
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all
command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
mydomain = localdomain
local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
virtual_alias_domains = /etc/mail/local-host-names
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/mail/generic
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
reject_unverified_recipient, check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:60000

So, my postfix wil receive mail from domains listed in
virtual_alias_domains = /etc/mail/local-host-names

And for users listed in
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable

This config is provided by hosting package. But i want this box to collect
mail for domain vpcit.ru too and to keep users and mailboxes in postgreSQL
database, while still using everything from "virtual_alias_domains
= /etc/mail/local-host-names" and "virtual_alias_maps =
hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable" for hosting domains.

Is it possible to do so, if yes, howto?

Yours faithfully,
Andrey.

Re: domain-based lookup method

mouss-2
Андрей wrote:

> I have the following configuration
>
> main.cf:
>
> smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Debian/GNU)
> biff = no
> append_dot_mydomain = no
> smtpd_tls_cert_file=/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
> smtpd_tls_key_file=/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
> smtpd_use_tls=yes
> smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtpd_scache
> smtp_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtp_scache
> myhostname = mail.1vp.ru
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
> alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
> myorigin = $myhostname
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
> relayhost =
> mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
> mailbox_size_limit = 0
> recipient_delimiter = +
> inet_interfaces = all
> command_directory = /usr/sbin
> daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
> mydomain = localdomain
> local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
> virtual_alias_domains = /etc/mail/local-host-names
> virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable
> smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/mail/generic
> smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
> reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
> reject_unverified_recipient, check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:60000
>
> So, my postfix wil receive mail from domains listed in
> virtual_alias_domains = /etc/mail/local-host-names
>
> And for users listed in
> virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable
>
> This config is provided by hosting package. But i want this box to collect
> mail for domain vpcit.ru too and to keep users and mailboxes in postgreSQL
> database, while still using everything from "virtual_alias_domains
> = /etc/mail/local-host-names" and "virtual_alias_maps =
> hash:/etc/mail/virtusertable" for hosting domains.
>
> Is it possible to do so, if yes, howto?

it looks like you want to use virtual_mailbox_maps
       http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html#in_virtual_other

note that postfix doesn't store mail in an RDBMS. you need a delivery
agent that does so. take a look at dbmail.