domain forwarding/redirecting

Vernon Fort

I need a way to forward/redirect emails to and from a specific domain and send them to a specific local email account.  I need this based on the envelope sender – so regardless of one or multiple recipients (in the header), the email goes to one specific account.  It looks like the access filter REDIRECT will work for inbound but I’m not finding anything for outbound messages.

Just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Vernon

Re: domain forwarding/redirecting

Wietse Venema
Vernon Fort:
> I need a way to forward/redirect emails to and from a specific
> domain and send them to a specific local email account.  I need
> this based on the envelope sender - so regardless of one or multiple
> recipients (in the header), the email goes to one specific account.
> It looks like the access filter REDIRECT will work for inbound but
> I'm not finding anything for outbound messages.

virtual_alias_maps transforms the envelope recipient;
it operates on all mail that passes through Postfix.

        Wietse