envelope sender '<>' via uucp gets rewritten as <MAILER-DAEMON@>

Ramprasad-5
on my postfix 2.4.6 server when mail arrives from uucp and the envelope
sender is '<>' then the address is translated to '<MAILER-DAEMON@>'

But the domain name part is missing. I want this to be
'<[hidden email]>'  not a dumb  '<MAILER-DAEMON@>'

I am feeling stupid , but I cant find where I am missing the domain name
entry

Thanks
Ram

Re: envelope sender '<>' via uucp gets rewritten as <MAILER-DAEMON@>

Wietse Venema
ram:
> on my postfix 2.4.6 server when mail arrives from uucp and the envelope
> sender is '<>' then the address is translated to '<MAILER-DAEMON@>'

Then the command that feeds the mail into the Postfix sendmail
command is broken.

You can verify this by looking at the maillog record from the
Postfix pickup daemon.

        Wietse