fetch to and forward on one server - how?

fetch to and forward on one server - how?

lejeczek
hi fellas

Before I start tampering with stuff I thought - better ask
experts.

Having one postfix box which for local users forward to a
remote/external box(probably postfix too) - can I have that
same my postfix box fetch from that external server?
Would I have to use fetchmail(or similar) or postfix could
do it itself?

What I'm hoping is that some expert could say if there is a
potential to cause a disaster like some loop where fetchmail
or postfix will be retrieving from remote and also, by
misconfiguration, by misuse will be forwarding that
retrieved emails again to external server - and then what
should be taken care of, which configuration double check?
Basically who to set it all up?

many thanks, L.