free email fax setup postfix integration

free email fax setup postfix integration

David Mehler
Hello,

I am looking for a free email 2 fax system that integrates with
postfix. I looked at faximum but that's very out of my range.

Anyone know of any product comparable?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: free email fax setup postfix integration

J. Echter
Am 21.02.2017 um 23:53 schrieb David Mehler:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a free email 2 fax system that integrates with
> postfix. I looked at faximum but that's very out of my range.
>
> Anyone know of any product comparable?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Hi,

you could try hylafax.

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/faxing.php

AW: free email fax setup postfix integration

Maurizio Caloro-2

Am 21.02.2017 um 23:53 schrieb David Mehler:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a free email 2 fax system that integrates with
> postfix. I looked at faximum but that's very out of my range.
>
> Anyone know of any product comparable?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Hello

Email2Fax:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/email2fax/?source=directory

Re: free email fax setup postfix integration

@lbutlr
On 2017-02-21 (16:18 MST), Maurizio Caloro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 21.02.2017 um 23:53 schrieb David Mehler:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking for a free email 2 fax system that integrates with
>> postfix. I looked at faximum but that's very out of my range.
>>
>> Anyone know of any product comparable?

> Email2Fax:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/email2fax/?source=directory

How many people have an Asterisk PBX?

Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.

Re: free email fax setup postfix integration

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz-2
I have developed that solution email2fax, fax2email, they work with freeswitch. They are not for free. Contact me directly if interested.