how does relay_domains=$mydestination work?

how does relay_domains=$mydestination work?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
Hello,

out of curiosity: the compatibility readme documents "backwards-compatible
default setting relay_domains=$mydestination" and that the empty value
"default value has changed from "$mydestination" to the empty value. This
could"

under which curcumstances can this cause an error?
if the domain is in "mydestination", it should be treated as local.

is it related to the parent_domain_matches_subdomains setting?

M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !

Re: how does relay_domains=$mydestination work?

Viktor Dukhovni

> On Mar 12, 2018, at 8:39 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> out of curiosity: the compatibility readme documents "backwards-compatible
> default setting relay_domains=$mydestination" and that the empty value
> "default value has changed from "$mydestination" to the empty value. This
> could"
>
> under which curcumstances can this cause an error?
> if the domain is in "mydestination", it should be treated as local.
>
> is it related to the parent_domain_matches_subdomains setting?

Yes.