how to de-defer all on the mailq?

Steven Jones
Hi,

I set defer on the mailq to hold while I flushed it.

New mail is deferred, how do I un-defer the mailq?

Unable to find the syntax on Google  😕

regards

Steven

Steven

RE: how to de-defer all on the mailq?

Koga Hayashi

If you want mails that was deferred be un-deferred, you might need to re-que them.

postsuper -r ALL

Kouga

Steven

Re: how to de-defer all on the mailq?

Stephen Carville
On 9/27/20 3:34 PM, Steven Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I set defer on the mailq to hold while I flushed it.
>
> New mail is deferred, how do I un-defer the mailq?

My best guess is:

postsuper -H ALL

--
Stephen Carville