how to list catch-all ?

ml@sd2i.com
I wonder how to know if a mail is catched by the default alias.

What i'm trying to achieve is to add a rule in my antispam when the
mail is sent to a unknown address

I have such lines in virtual_alias_maps :

@vitualdomain1.tld [hidden email]
@virtualdomain2.tld @virtualdomain1.tld
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]

I want to log (or prepend i.e. X-CatchAll: yes) recipients (smtp
level) of mails passing through lines 1 and 2 and no other. In other
words this mean any rewrite made using an entry starting with @

Thanks for any advice...

Re: how to list catch-all ?

Victor Duchovni
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:23:10PM +0200, ML wrote:

> I wonder how to know if a mail is catched by the default alias.
>
> What i'm trying to achieve is to add a rule in my antispam when the
> mail is sent to a unknown address
>
> I have such lines in virtual_alias_maps :
>
> @vitualdomain1.tld [hidden email]
> @virtualdomain2.tld @virtualdomain1.tld
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>
> I want to log (or prepend i.e. X-CatchAll: yes) recipients (smtp
> level) of mails passing through lines 1 and 2 and no other. In other
> words this mean any rewrite made using an entry starting with @
>
> Thanks for any advice...

A pcre access table that uses "PREPEND".

        if /@example\.com$/
        /^user1@example\.com$/ OK
        /^user2@example\.com$/ OK
        /^user3@example\.com$/ OK