integrating p0f with postfix

David Mehler
Hello,

Does anyone have p0f going with postfix? I'm wanting to add a header
for email connecting OS.

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: integrating p0f with postfix

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 19.04.18 22:25, David Mehler wrote:
>Does anyone have p0f going with postfix? I'm wanting to add a header
>for email connecting OS.

I think amavis supports p0f, so any way of integrating amavis into postfix
should allow this functionality (and many others).
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller

Re: integrating p0f with postfix

David Mehler
Hello,

I was hoping to avoid something so heavy weight, are there any other options?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 4/20/18, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 19.04.18 22:25, David Mehler wrote:
>>Does anyone have p0f going with postfix? I'm wanting to add a header
>>for email connecting OS.
>
> I think amavis supports p0f, so any way of integrating amavis into postfix
> should allow this functionality (and many others).
> --
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [hidden email] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
> There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
> allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller

Re: integrating p0f with postfix

Wietse Venema
David Mehler:
> Hello,
>
> I was hoping to avoid something so heavy weight, are there any other options?

As of Postfix 3.2, the policy delegation protocol will send the
server and client port and address. You can use this to query the
p0f cache.

http://www.postfix.org/SMTP_POLICY_README.html

This also has pointers to a simple policy daemon.

        Wietse