is this the correct DKIM mailing list ?

Fazzina, Angelo

I joined but after a few days nothing but crickets after my post to the list.

Is there a different list you guys use to discuss DKIM ?

Thanks.

-ANGELO FAZZINA

UITS Service Manager:

Spam and Virus Prevention

Mass Mailing

G Suite/Gmail

[hidden email]

University of Connecticut,  UITS, SSG, Server Systems

860-486-9075

Re: is this the correct DKIM mailing list ?

A. Schulze

Am 19.10.2017 um 20:34 schrieb Fazzina, Angelo:

> I joined but after a few days nothing but crickets after my post to the list.
I cannot see your post to that list: http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/
You should check your subscription.

> Is there a different list you guys use to discuss DKIM ?
it depends on the DKIM implementation you use. The most popular Open-Source implementation is OpenDKIM.
Unfortunately this specific lists (via http://lists.opendkim.org) seem to be down currently :-/

Andreas