mail to hotmail bounce back

Umar Draz
Dear Members!

I have recently configure a Postfix mail server with domain keys, spf, sender id etc.

It working fine and I can send and receive emails anywhere without any problem. But hotmail and msn rejected my  email here is the message I am getting from hotmail.

<myemail@msn.com>: host mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.92.152] said: 550 OU-002 Mail
    rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection
    may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain
    reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact
    your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins,
    please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and
    support (in reply to MAIL FROM command).

Would you please help me how i can solve this problem. Even my server is fully configured with (domainkeys, spf, and senderid) and there is no issue with gmail, yahoo, aol.

Regards,

Umar

Re: mail to hotmail bounce back

Simon Waters
On Thursday 02 July 2009 10:21:35 Umar wrote:

> <[hidden email]>: host mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.92.152] said: 550 OU-002 Mail
>     rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for
> rejection
>     may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain
>     reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please
> contact
>     your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins,
>     please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information
> and
>     support (in reply to MAIL FROM command).

Hotmail delivery is pretty shakey at the best of times.

What is the sending server IP address and domain?

How you tried registering for feedback (if that still works), as that will
tell you if they think your server is sending them spam, although it isn't
terribly useful and they make it awfully hard work.