mailbox_size_limit and Maildir

Martijn de Munnik-2
Hi list,

What is the use of mailbox_size_limit when mail is delivered to
Maildirs?

I have mailbox_size_limit > message_size_limit but I think I can safely
change it to 0?

--
Martijn de Munnik

--
YoungGuns
Kasteleinenkampweg 7b
KvK 18076568

Re: mailbox_size_limit and Maildir

Barney Desmond
2009/8/19 Martijn de Munnik <[hidden email]>:
> What is the use of mailbox_size_limit when mail is delivered to
> Maildirs?
>
> I have mailbox_size_limit > message_size_limit but I think I can safely
> change it to 0?

Correct - when delivering to maildir, it can only govern the maximum
message size, which is handled by message_size_limit anyway. You
should be able to change it to 0 without any ill effect.