mailman and postfix

Seba Mueld
I'm using Postfix with some virtual domains and mailman. For mailman I use a dedicated domain (no subdomain or else) only for the mailing list. Wenn I use this in my main.cf then all emails gets rewritten to [hidden email] instead of only [hidden email].

/var/log/mail.info:

Jun 22 12:13:31 mail postfix/local[15313]: 7FCF8334279: to=<[hidden email]>, orig_to=<[hidden email]>, relay=local, delay=0.19, delays=0.01/0/0/0.18, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to command: /var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner test)

main.cf (relevant settings):

myhostname = mail.example.com
myorigin = $myhostname
mydestination = $myhostname,localhost.$mydomain,localhost
local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
virtual_mailbox_domains = example.de,example.com

/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases:

mailman:             "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post mailman"
mailman-admin:       "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin mailman"

mails gets delivered to the mailing list but why gets the adress rewritten? If I set myorigin to "myorigin = $mydomain" then I've problems with the existing mail users so it seems that it only works if myorigin is set to "$myhostname".

Thanks.

Seba

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com

Re: mailman and postfix

mouss-2
Seba Mueld wrote:
> I'm using Postfix with some virtual domains and mailman. For mailman I use a dedicated domain (no subdomain or else) only for the mailing list. Wenn I use this in my main.cf then all emails gets rewritten to [hidden email] instead of only [hidden email].

Please take the time to read
    http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html
    http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#myorigin

once you understood that, set