managing aliases through a web interface ?

managing aliases through a web interface ?

Frank Bonnet
Hi

this is a bit offlist but this is email concerned , sorry for that

I'm searching for an utility that could let users manage their
own aliases ( only aliases ).

The purpose it to give to our retired professors an
"email redirection only service" to their new private
email addresses.

If you know something about , please reply directly to me
as it is not really postfix related.

thank you

Re: managing aliases through a web interface ?

Robert Schetterer-2
Am 25.10.2012 10:30, schrieb Frank Bonnet:

> Hi
>
> this is a bit offlist but this is email concerned , sorry for that
>
> I'm searching for an utility that could let users manage their
> own aliases ( only aliases ).
>
> The purpose it to give to our retired professors an
> "email redirection only service" to their new private
> email addresses.
>
> If you know something about , please reply directly to me
> as it is not really postfix related.
>
> thank you

depends what kind of setup you have
with full virtual setups there is stuff like postfixadmin etc

with more local users setup use i.e webmin

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG