message_size_limit

Bastien Durel
Hello, I have 2 questions about message_size_limit :
- is there a value meaning "unlimited ?"
- can it be configured with a table, so it may differ from account to
account ?

Bastien

Re: message_size_limit

Wietse Venema
Bastien Durel:
> Hello, I have 2 questions about message_size_limit :
> - is there a value meaning "unlimited ?"

Since when do computers have unlimited disk space?

> - can it be configured with a table, so it may differ from account to
> account ?

You can enforce sender or recipient-dependent limits with postfwd
and the like:

- in smtpd_recipient_restrictions (this uses the size that was
announced in the MAIL FROM command)

- in smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions (this uses the size measured
by Postfix, after the message is received).

        Wietse