migrate postfix and mail queue

Daniel Madaoui-2

if I migrate from postfix 2.2.7 to 2.8.0 postfix, what 's up with the mails
contained in the mails queues. Will they  be recovered ?

Thanks in advance

Daniel Madaoui

Re: migrate postfix and mail queue

Wietse Venema
Daniel Madaoui:

> if I migrate from postfix 2.2.7 to 2.8.0 postfix, what 's up with the mails
> contained in the mails queues. Will they  be recovered ?

Perhaps surprisingly, Postfix can read the queue/config/etc. files
from earlier Postfix versions.

Incompatibilities with earlier versions are carefully documented
in the RELEASE_NOTES* files.

All that time spent writing documentation will save real system
adminstrators a lot of time.

Re: migrate postfix and mail queue

Daniel Madaoui-2
Thanks for your response.

I read the RELEASES_NOTES and my upgrade was fine.

Cheers

Daniel Madaoui

--On 26 janvier 2011 07:04:11 -0500 Wietse Venema <[hidden email]>