'mlmmj' and Postfix configuration

Gerard E. Seibert
I am considering running 'mlmmj' on my FreeBSD system. There is a
document that shows how to configure Postfix with 'mlmmj' available.
http://mlmmj.org/docs/readme-postfix/ That document is dated 1/28/2012.
I tend to think it is outdated.

Does anyone here use this application and have any suggestions on how to
configure it and/or Postfix to work happily together?

Thanks!

--
Gerard

Re: 'mlmmj' and Postfix configuration

Benny Pedersen-2

its dokumented imho on that page how to make it work

Re: 'mlmmj' and Postfix configuration

Gerard E. Seibert:
> I am considering running 'mlmmj' on my FreeBSD system. There is a
> document that shows how to configure Postfix with 'mlmmj' available.
> http://mlmmj.org/docs/readme-postfix/ That document is dated 1/28/2012.
> I tend to think it is outdated.

It uses stable Postfix interfaces: virtual_alias_maps, transport_maps,
and the pipe delivery agent. Those work like 20 years ago. Except
for the compatibility_level changes from Postfix 2 to Postfix 3,
new behavior has been mostly additive.

        Wietse

> Does anyone here use this application and have any suggestions on how to
> configure it and/or Postfix to work happily together?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Gerard
-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!